MODIFIED - January 2017
The following specific "Rules of Conduct" is created by the Company (Netgame Inc.) in order to govern behaviors and actions of Members while playing games (the "Games") which are serviced by the Company.
The Company is dedicated to enforce these Rules of Conduct, which is intended for the usage and enjoyment of the Games. The Company has the final decision over what constitutes a violation of the Rules of Conduct, and it also reserves the right to change these Rules of Conduct at any time upon its necessity. any violation of these rules of conduct will constitute a reach of this a greement and may result in disciplinary ACTION(S), SUCH AS ACCOUNTS TERMINATION AND BANISHMENTS OF MEMBERS` CHARACTERS, AGAINST MEMBERS. MEMBERS SHALL ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF THEIR ACCOUNTS AND RIGHT TO USE THE GAMES SERVICE IS TERMINATED BY THE COMPANY FOR ANY REASON, THEY WILL NOT BE ENTITLED FOR A REFUND OF ANY FEES PAID BY THEM FOR USE OF THE GAMES SERVICE, AND ANY UNUSED ACCESS TIME, GAME ITEMS AND MCASH REMAINING AT THE TIME OF TERMINATION WILL BE DEPRIVED BY THE COMPANY. The followings are the basic Rules of Conduct for the Games. All Members must keep themselves to these guidelines, and the Company may monitor Members in order for the enforcement of the subject guidelines. In addition of these Rules of Conduct, explicit rules affecting Members` Accounts may be found in the End User Agreement. The following list provides with examples of what the Company regards to be unacceptable or illegal conducts. The list is not intended to be exhaustive or all-inclusive, rather the list of prohibited conduct provides with a framework of rules governing Members` usage and enjoyment of the Games. The Company reserves the right to restrict conduct that it deems, at its sole discretion, to be harmful to members, to damage to the Games and to be violating the reserved rights the Company or/and any third party`s rights.
MEMBER MAY NOT :
- 1. Violate the right of others and their rights to play and enjoy playing the Games. To this end, members may not defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players.
- 2. Post or communicate any private information (name, address, account name, and so on) of other members through the Games or on the Web Sites of the Company.
- 3. Use sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive languages.
- 4. Attempt to impersonate other persons, including but not limited to, employees, representatives or hosts of the Company.
- 5. Market, promote or advertise anything, or make any other form of solicitation on the Games or through its Web Site.
- 6. Violate any local, state, national or international laws or regulations.
- 7. Arrange for the exchange or transfer of any pirated software or other contraband while Members are on the Games or its Web Site, or use the Games or its Web Site for any other illegal purpose.
- 8. Modify any part of members accounts, any server or client file of the Games or its Web Site.
- 9. Organize or be a member of any pledges or groups within the Games that are based on or espouse any racism, discriminations based on religion, ethnicity and sexual orientation or other hate mongering philosophies.
- 10. Use the Games or its Web Site for any activities other than those that are permitted within the Online-Game society.
- 11. Provide the Company with false information or intentionally hide necessary information when registering their Accounts.
- 12. Upload or transmit any copyrighted content from the Games and its Web Site without the expressed prior written permission from the author and/or copyright holder.
- 13. Use or exploit any bugs, design errors or problems in the Games or communicate the existence of any such exploitable items, rather directly or through public posting, to other Members of the Games. Any such problems, errors or bugs should be promptly reported via the customer support on its Web Site at http://www.netgame.com.
- 14. Attempt to interfere with, hack into, or decipher any transmission to or from the servers running the Games.
- 15. Create, use or provide any server emulator or other sites where the Games could be played other than from Web Sites. The Company provides or authorizes for a publication/distribution of the Service, and Members may not post or distribute any utilities, emulators or other software tools related to the Games without the expressed written permission from the Company.
- 16. Oppose against the instruction of authorized personnel while playing the Games or on its Web Site.
- 17. Engage in any "disruptive behavior" that is deemed to include, but is not limited to, conduct that purposely interferes with the normal flow of game-play or interferes with the usage of other Members use and their enjoyment the Games.
- 18. Share your account or Login Credentials (ID, Password) with anyone. You can't sell, transfer or allow any other person to access your account or Login Credentials, or offer to do so. You're entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Credentials. Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach of security, including any loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of your Login Credentials.