MODIFIED - September 2017
Thank you for using the Netgame service. The following specific "Rules of Conduct" is created by the Company (Netgame Inc.) in order to govern behaviors and actions of Members while playing games (the "Games") which are serviced by the Company.
The Company is dedicated to enforce these Rules of Conduct, which is intended for the usage and enjoyment of the Games. The Company has the final decision over what constitutes a violation of the Rules of Conduct, and it also reserves the right to change these Rules of Conduct at any time upon its necessity. any violation of these rules of conduct will constitute a reach of this an agreement and may result in disciplinary ACTION(S), SUCH AS ACCOUNTS TERMINATION AND BANISHMENTS OF MEMBERS' CHARACTERS, AGAINST MEMBERS. MEMBERS SHALL ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF THEIR ACCOUNTS AND RIGHT TO USE THE GAMES SERVICE IS TERMINATED BY THE COMPANY FOR ANY REASON, THEY WILL NOT BE ENTITLED FOR A REFUND OF ANY FEES PAID BY THEM FOR USE OF THE GAMES SERVICE, AND ANY UNUSED ACCESS TIME, GAME ITEMS AND MCASH REMAINING AT THE TIME OF TERMINATION WILL BE DEPRIVED BY THE COMPANY. The followings are the basic Rules of Conduct for the Games. All Members must keep themselves to these guidelines, and the Company may monitor Members in order for the enforcement of the subject guidelines. In addition of these Rules of Conduct, explicit rules affecting Members` Accounts may be found in the End User Agreement. The following list provides with examples of what the Company regards to be unacceptable or illegal conducts. The list is not intended to be exhaustive or all-inclusive, rather the list of prohibited conduct provides with a framework of rules governing Members` usage and enjoyment of the Games. The Company reserves the right to restrict conduct that it deems, at its sole discretion, to be harmful to members, to damage to the Games and to be violating the reserved rights the Company or/and any third party's rights.
- 1. Members may not Violate the right of others and their rights to play and enjoy playing the Games. To this end, members may not defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players.
- 2. Members may not post or communicate any private information (name, address, account name, and so on) of other members through the Games or on the Web Sites of the Company.
- 3. Members may not use sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive languages.
- 4. Members may not Attempt to impersonate other persons, including but not limited to, employees, representatives or hosts of the Company.
- 5. Members may not Market, promote or advertise anything, or make any other form of solicitation on the Games or through its Web Site.
- 6. Members may not Violate any local, state, national or international laws or regulations.
- 7. Members may not Arrange for the exchange or transfer of any pirated software or other contraband while Members are on the Games or its Web Site, or use the Games or its Web Site for any other illegal purpose.
- 8. Members may not Modify any part of members accounts, any server or client file of the Games or its Web Site.
- 9. Members may not Organize or be a member of any pledges or groups within the Games that are based on or espouse any racism, discriminations based on religion, ethnicity and sexual orientation or other hate mongering philosophies.
- 10. Members may not Use the Games or its Web Site for any activities other than those that are permitted within the Online-Game society.
- 11. Members may not Provide the Company with false information or intentionally hide necessary information when registering their Accounts.
- 12. Members may not Upload or transmit any copyrighted content from the Games and its Web Site without the expressed prior written permission from the author and/or copyright holder.
- 13. Members may not Use or exploit any bugs, design errors or problems in the Games or communicate the existence of any such exploitable items, rather directly or through public posting, to other Members of the Games. Any such problems, errors or bugs should be promptly reported via the customer support on its Web Site at http://www.netgame.com.
- 14. Members may not Attempt to interfere with, hack into, or decipher any transmission to or from the servers running the Games.
- 15. Members may not Create, use or provide any server emulator or other sites where the Games could be played other than from Web Sites. The Company provides or authorizes for a publication/distribution of the Service, and Members may not post or distribute any utilities, emulators or other software tools related to the Games without the expressed written permission from the Company.
- 16. Members may not Oppose against the instruction of authorized personnel while playing the Games or on its Web Site.
- 17. Members may not Engage in any "disruptive behavior" that is deemed to include, but is not limited to, conduct that purposely interferes with the normal flow of game-play or interferes with the usage of other Members use and their enjoyment the Games.
- 18. Members may not Share your account or Login Credentials (ID, Password) with anyone. You can't sell, transfer or allow any other person to access your account or Login Credentials, or offer to do so. You're entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Credentials. Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach of security, including any loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of your Login Credentials.
- 19. Use of the Service. Subject to your agreement to and continuing compliance with this Agreement, you may use the Service solely for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes by accessing it with client. You may not use the Service for any other purpose, or using any other method.
- 20. Suspension/Cancelation. NETGAME MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE OR MODIFY YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT WARNING TO YOU GIVEN THE JUDGMENT OF MANAGEMENT TEAM. You may cancel your access to the Service at any time by following the instructions on the Online website at www.netgame.com. In the event that you do not maintain a Game account in good standing, your access to the Service will be suspended until you restore that account back to good standing. Netgame may stop offering and/or supporting the Service at any time.
- 21. Updated Agreement. Netgame will update this Agreements with new versions as the law and the Service evolve. This Agreement will terminate immediately upon the introduction of an agreements, and you will be given an opportunity to review and accept the New agreements. If you accept the New agreements, and if the Game account registered to you remains in good standing, you will be able to continue using the Service subject to the terms of the New agreements. If you refuse to accept the New agreements, or if you cannot comply with the terms of the New agreements for any reasons, you will no longer be permitted to use the Service of Netgame.
- 22. Changes in Service. Netgame may discontinue, modify, suspend, or change any aspect of the Service at any time. Netgame may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability. You have no interest, monetary or otherwise, in any feature or content contained in the Service. If at any point you do not agree to any portion of the then-current version of this Rules of Conduct, the User Agreement, or any other Netgame policy or agreement relating to your use of the Service, you must immediately stop using the Service.
- 23. Netgame does not support cash trade as we will not be able to support players if any problem has occurred during the transaction. Normally, player will not be punished for the cash trade BUT this issue will be categorized as "unsupported transaction" which means Netgame does not take ANY responsibilities of outcome. ※Netgame may give penalties to players given the circumstances.
- 24. Account and recover. The account holder has responsible for all of his action on his account. Netgame does not take any responsibilities of any outcome when you share/trade your account and experience the unbeneficial activities towards your account. It is players responsibilities to protect his/her account information safely.
- 25. You agree that Netgame cannot recover the lost data during the player's absent for more than 1 year. Netgame have RIGHT to default the account data as we consider player's account which were not active more than 1 year as "Inactive account". It's important to report losses as soon as possible after they occur. If too much time has gone by before a loss is reported to us, we may not be able to assist.
- i) Items which were lost due to players mistake (Item sold to NPC, Disconnection, clicked wrong button etc.) can be recovered ONE TIME. (Given the circumstances) If this incident occurs too frequently, Netgame does not take ANY responsibilities of any outcome and will not be able to recover after one time.
- ii) Deleted character cannot be recovered if period of "1 month" has passed. Even if character has been recovered somehow, Netgame does not have ANY responsibilities of recovering lost data ingame due to removal of its character. (Ingame points, status, Pet etc.)
- iii) Netgame does not acknowledge ingame failing enhancement, enchantment and we do not take responsibility of the outcome. (Unless there were system error or roll back due to data corruption, Netgame will have to take responsibilities of outcome.)
- iv) Scammed / Hacked items must be reported within 7 days from the incident has occurred. You will have to provide us every single detail accurately so that management team may investigate the issue with efficiency. Netgame will not take investigation process if time has exceeded from the given period or confirmed that player have shared the account with opposing/other players.
- v) If transaction were done with one direct trade to opponent, it is not possible for Netgame to recover the lost item or gold since management team can only determine the situation with log history. One-way trade is considered to be “Unsupported Transaction” which player's responsibilities when decide to make the trade. Thus, Netgame highly recommend not to take any "Unsupported Transaction" trade amongst players. However, if player have considerable amount of screenshot evidence of all the conversation history and trade process, it will help us determine the situation better and assist you with accurate recovery service.
- vi) Netgame does not acknowledge Account Trading. Netgame does not take any responsibilities of any outcome when you trade your account and experience the unbeneficial activities. This means Netgame will not be able to support any service towards "Traded Account users".
- vii) You must register a name (the "policy ID") to identify yourself to the staff of the Company. You may not select a name of a different person for your policy ID. Netgame does not provide assistance you fail to prove yourself as rightful ownership of its account due to wrong/fake name registration.
- 26. Restrictions and Conditions of Use. You agree that you will not...
- i) Violate any applicable law or regulation in connection with your use of the Service.
- ii) Connect to or use the Service for any commercial purpose, or in any way not expressly permitted by this Agreement.
- iii) obtain or attempt to obtain any information from or through the Service using any method or program not expressly authorized by Netgame.
- iv) intercept, examine or otherwise observe any proprietary communications protocol used by the Service, whether through the use of a network analyzer, packet sniffer or other device.
- v) facilitate, create or maintain any unauthorized connection to the Service, including any connection using programs or tools not expressly approved by Netgame.
- vi) disrupt or assist in the disruption of any computer or network resource used to support the Service.
- vii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, Accounts registered to other players, or the computer systems or network resources connected to or used by the Service.
- viii) Spamming: Spamming can lead to penalties. (REFUSING TO ACCEPT MANAGEMENT JUDGEMENT, SENDING TICKETS OVER AND OVER AGAIN, ETC)
- 27. User ingame activities.
- i) Cheating: You are responsible for how you and your account are represented in the game. Cheating in any way will result in immediate action. Using third-party programs to automate any aspect of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating. Exploiting other players is an equally serious offense. Scamming, account sharing, and anything else that may degrade the gaming experience for other players will receive appropriate penalties.
- ii) Behavior: Behavior that intentionally detracts from others' enjoyment (such as harassment, Insulting Netgame image, racism, insults, sexual verbal insult etc.) is unacceptable. We expect our players to treat each other with respect, and promote an enjoyable environment. Acceptable behavior is determined by player reports and Netgame's decision, and violating these guidelines will result in account and gameplay restrictions.
- iii) Impersonation: Impersonating others, especially GM can lead to penalties from Netgame. Netgame Management Team does NOT ask for your personal information in any circumstances. DO NOT GIVE AWAY YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHERS AS THIS MAY LEAD YOUR ACCOUNT VULNERABLE TO ANY OTHER FOUL INTENTION HACKERS.
- iv) Hacking: Hacking other players account will lead to permanent suspension from the Netgame. (Key logger, scammer, impersonator, account share etc.)
v) Illegal nCash: Charging nCash with illegal way can lead to penalties from Netgame.
vi) Advertising: Advertising unknown site ingame can lead to permanent ban from its game.
- vii) False report: While we encourage you to report players that are behaving in a disrespectful manner, falsely reporting another player with the sole intent of restricting their gameplay is also unacceptable, and will result in penalties to your account.
- viii) Spamming: Spamming can lead to penalties. (REFUSING TO ACCEPT MANAGEMENT JUDGEMENT, SENDING TICKETS OVER AND OVER AGAIN, ETC)